Thursday 8 March 2012

How time fly's !

This day last year me and Giselle would of been on our way to London, I remember the exact feeling sat in the car driving away from the house slightly flustered turning to Giselle and thinking shitting hell were not coming back for another 2 months. How I crave that feeling of adventure again.
I some how have managed to get my self back into practically the same routine i was in before I went despite claiming the trip was 'life changing'. I try to get involved and keep active  but all that does is get me ending up going to meeting after meeting to stuff I'm not really sure I care about. With the teasing thought that won't go away 'you could drop out of uni at any moment and go anywhere you wanted' I mean what's stopping me? Giselle used to message me all the time about how she was thinking of dropping out, we both knew she wouldn't just as we both know I wont. I was speaking to my friend Tom a while ago and he was talking about leaving. After questioning him on this, he replied saying that nah he wouldn't drop out but he can still moan about doing it. And its true even though we know we wont do it, moaning about it or threatening to do it is part of the fun.
Also Happy Holi and Happy international women's day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment